- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Better Life Chiropractic offers a FREE service, which helps you take an active role in providing health care to your employees or members of your organization
Check out the video below for more information on Better Life Chiropractic's Wellness talks
Did you know that research studies indicate :
* Healthy employees are happier in general and more productive at work.
* Those receiving chiropractic care take less time off due to illness and injury and 60 % claim improved quality of life
* Those receiving chiropractic care have quicker reaction times and improved range of motion, important in the prevention of injury
* Chiropractic is beneficial in the treatment of headaches & migraines, normalizing blood pressure and blood sugar; helps reduce allergies, boost the immune system and so much more..
* A study of 10,000 workers with back related injuries showed that chiropractic care resulted with shorter periods of disability & less hospital admissions with 82% of employees returning to work within 1 week.
* Having health and safety initiatives in the workplace conveys to employees that their employers care about their personal welfare
Each year Better Life Chiropractic commits to a number of volunteer hours in order to give back to our community. By educating the public about the benefits of chiropractic, we assist companies maintain a healthy and injury free workforce. Considering that 75-85% of the population will have back pain at some point in their adult life and 15-20% suffers annually, chiropractic can significantly contribute to a healthy and pain free life.
Listed below you will find a brief outline of the short presentation that Dr. Darryl Thomson provides for local businesses, clubs and organizations.
* Each employee is given a confidential health survey to measure their level of health.
* The presentation lasts approximately 20 minutes and is best tied to the end of any general meeting.
* The presentation focuses on four basic concepts:
* Looking at the current health care system with its benefits and shortcomings.
* Understanding the spine and its vital role in preventing and maintaining health.
* Taking responsibility for your own prevention and health maintenance.
* Understanding Chiropractic and how it can heal and prevent injury.
* Everyone receives a four page hand out with tips on posture and body mechanics.
* Presentation ends with a question and answer period. (optional if time permits)
This presentation is very powerful however, due to the short time allotment;
there is no time to discuss health concerns personally with your members/employees. Therefore we will provide a special chiropractic package to your employee that will give the employees the opportunity to investigate chiropractic and that will extend whatever employee chiropractic coverage
they may have.
The following is a list of some of companies and organizations that we have presented to:
Techform, Saint Gobain, TRW, Baytech Plastics, General Mills, Mental Health Center, North Simcoe Correctional Facility, Town of Midland, Midland PUC, Chamber of Commerce, RBC, Scotia Bank, Midland Fire Department, and several others including restaurants, nursing homes and many small businesses in Midland.
Hope lives here. When I first came here in 2009, I was in a wheelchair and there was NO hope. Now I walk in disbelief. It's a miracle